Lessons for Your Special Day
Get Rid of First Dance Jitters
If that first dance as a married couple is causing your stomach to twist up in knots, worry no more! Our talented instructors at Midtown Stomp can help you learn swing dancing, so your first dance will be one that your guests won’t quickly forget. No matter what your skill level is, we can help you on the dance floor at your wedding.
Wedding dance lessons are great for those who:
- Are nervous about dancing in front of a large crowd
- Feel they have absolutely no dancing skill whatsoever
- Need to learn just a few basic moves
- Want to choreograph an entire dance that will impress their guests
Planning a wedding is stressful, and scrambling to learn a dance as your big day approaches can only add to that stress. Make it easier on yourself and your partner, and start scheduling dance lessons early. If your wedding is six months away, it’s not too early to start learning for your first dance.
Pick a Song
If you already have a song in mind, we would be more than happy to use it during your lessons. However, if you need help picking a song that fits you and your partner, we can help! Just let us know, and we will be more than willing to offer our experienced service in helping you select the right song.
Get Started Today
Give us a call at (916) 649-3269 or fill out the form on the left to schedule your free introductory private lesson to meet with one of our instructors. We will get you started dancing and we can talk about how we are going to help make your special day perfect.
Why Choose Us?
- Meet new people in a fun, social atmosphere
- One of the biggest swing dances on the West Coast
- Get started today with a free half hour introductory private lesson
- Opportunities to compete and perform with our swing dance team
- Sacramento's only venue with regular live swing music and dancing
- Enjoy our beautiful dance hall with one of the best dance floors in town
- Amazing instructors who are sure to make you feel comfortable dancing
- No partner needed! But if you have one, all of our lessons are great for you and a partner